Anita is considered one of the most inspiring and dynamic speakers on family business and entrepreneurship. She is regularly invited to present at many of the leading family business events organised by UK and global companies.
With a no-nonsense approach, Anita has the power to motivate and inspire business leaders to change and improve the way they do things. She calls upon her real-life experience of building a successful family business to spark fresh ideas and innovative thinking to her audiences.
No matter the size or demographic of your audience, Anita will deliver a tailor-made presentation which will leave them excitedly talking about your event for weeks to come.
Her speeches cover the following topics –
- Family business – Succession, Governance, Family conflict, Next generation, Family Office & more
- Great leadership
- Empowering women in business
- Charitable giving/Philanthropy
- Marketing, PR & Branding
- Legacy & values
Anita has had the privilege of being a Keynote Speaker at some brilliant events including:
- University of West London – Asian Family Business Conference
- Leadercast Live – Lead Yourself
- Credit Suisse – Family Office private dinner
- Investec Private Dinner – ‘Technology & Innovation in Family Firms’
- Ernst & Young Breakfast Series – Family Office
- Kent Corporate Finance Alliance – ‘Shining a light on family businesses’
- Route One industry round table – ‘Understanding how the ‘family factor’ can help your business’
- Invicta Girls Grammar School Prize-giving dinner – ‘Aiming High’
- Hambleton District Council – ‘Learning from the challenges faced by family businesses’